West End Collection (WEC) tools, resources and support for stockists:
- Secure online stock ordering. Access to information about the latest product releases and brand updates.
- Download centre. Brand logos, advertising artwork, multimedia, posters, catalogues and press releases; detailed product specification sheets, high resolution product images, price lists and user manuals.
- Holistic management service. Maximise your return on investment with strategic positioning and branded point of sale displays and window treatment. WEC’s assistance to promote the brand and products with shop displays has a proven track record to boost walk-in traffic and attracts the desired target market in store.
- In store branding and promotion. The point of sale displays in store includes branding to make a dramatic statement which lifts the profile of the retail store and invites customers to beeline to the display and investigate the product range.
Balanced portfolio. WEC’s growing portfolio of highly regarded brands supports the retailer to create the right product mix and environment for their desired demographic of customers. West End Collection brands include:
- Ted Baker
- Maurice Lacroix
- Georgini Jewellery
- Claude Bernard
- Paul Hewitt
- Christian Paul
- Rose & Coy
- French Connection
- Doxie Watches
- Dedicated Australian websites for key brands. West End Collection websites built for the Australian consumer market are enjoying thousands of unique visitors every month, with many of the hits taking browsers to the ‘Stockists’ page which is conveniently listed by state and is shown on a map. Become a stockist for WEC brands, and your details will automatically be added to the relevant brand website/s:
- After sales service. A highly valued service with existing stockists; West End Collection has a full time in house Watch Service Centre which our retailers have direct access to. This ensures that all repairs and warranty claims are handled in a quick and efficient manner that has set new standards in the Australian watch industry.
West End Collection brands can be stocked at:
- Jewellery retailers
- Department stores
- Upmarket gift stores
- Leading fashion outlets
- Sporting retailers
- Duty free shops
If you’re interested in becoming a stockist of West End Collection brands please complete the form; or contact us to speak directly.
Testimonials from our stockists:
Andrew Shum, Regal Jewellers QVB Sydney